Monday, April 2, 2007

This picture...



has no bearing on today's post. I just thought you'd like another picture posted.

We had a killer thunderstorm last night. I've never seen lightening bolts so thick. And the eerie orange daylight-like with each strike. I was scared. I can't lie. And the wind! I thought my container was going to blow over.

I was able to sneak in an easy 3 mile run in mid-morning. The sun peeked out. With the storm and the time change and the schedule change, its been too dark to run early in the morning. The sky cleared up around 8 am and now, at 4, more wind and more rain.

Daylight savings time... yeah, the Coalition, at the request of the Iraqi government, changed clocks at 0001 31 Mar. The rest of the country, to include the Iraqi Army, didn't change clocks until the following day. {insert look of annoyance here}

No comments: