Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Everyone - thanks for the birthday emails and wishes and cards and packages! I had more meetings Sunday than any other day in recent history - happy birthday to me, right?


Well, I did get 3 cakes: 1 from the DCG, BG Lee, 1 from one of the teams here and another from the MAJ who talked me into participating in Korea/Kurdish Friendship Day.

Speaking of KKFD - check me out. That's me in a hanbok. I am sure I sounded awful, but everyone clapped and cheered for me anyway.





I've been pretty busy the past few days, so sorry for the delay in posting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday again!!! and it seems you had a great time...it was really nice reading your post...and well also visit my blog on Birthday Greetings sometime and check out all the fun and laughter it's filled up with!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy birthday. I forgot. I suck. Hope you had a good one though. it looks like KKFD went well. That's always fun when you spend so much time on something and then it's over and all went well. (**insert sigh of relief**)

ria+3 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Geoff said...

Happy Bday Norine!

Unknown said...

Glad that you had a cake(s) for your birthday. With the slow mail sending one not an option.