Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Amsterdam


Heineken, originally uploaded by ~*nma*~.

We didn't just drink beer the entire two days... I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the Van Gogh museum, but was allowed during the Heineken Experience!

I thoroughly enjoyed Amsterdam, though 2 days is probably enough time to spend there. I liked the bicycles, the diversity of people, culture, food, canals, leaning canal buildings, flower market... um, didn't experience too much of the other, ahem, fun parts of the city. Stayed away from the smoking establishments. Had some drinks in the Red Light District.

I'm still sorting through the pictures, while trying to pack up boxes to send back....

3 comments:

Carol said...

smoking establishments... ha ha good way to put it.

~nma~ said...

yeah, but still could experience it a little when we walked by :)

Hope you are feeling better! I miss you sissie!

Gratitude said...

i am sorry i missed your call, can we talk soon? love you and miss you! I love the pics:)