Saturday, June 30, 2007

mini vacation

in Mosul of all places.

Last week was a rough week with a bunch of little crap eating away at my sanity. I had to come out here to take care of some Army business and they way the flights worked out, I'm here for a few days.

Its a nice change, thousands of US troops which means a bigger dfac, a real px and a real American gym with weights in lbs and benches that are big enough. A coffee shop.

Anyway, that's all I've got.

I'm planning on going to both Germany and Italy for my leave, anyone with any suggestions of where to go?

3 comments:

elv said...

you chose Italy over Azerbaijani?

;)

~nma~ said...

meet me! September-ish.

ria+3 said...

My personal favorites order:
Venice!
Rome!
Tuscany!
Florence (don't miss David!)
Milan and Lake Como if you can make it.
Can't really miss with Italy. Have fun. Eat everything, it's all good!