Sunday, June 17, 2007

absolutely nothing interesting

I really really have nothing to say. things here are going well, and I'm not complaining, there just isn't anything interesting to post about. Honestly, the only exciting thing I've got goin on is that I bought a new holster for my pistol. This one sits on my belt. I feel so free and I'm not getting smacked in my ribs by either my pistol or my ammo. Ah, its the little things here that bring so much joy!

Besides working, I've been getting myself ready to separate from the Army - drafting resumes, searching online for jobs, making budget spreadsheets figuring out how long I can live without any income...

(if I didn't tell you I was getting out of the army, then here it is: I'm trying to get out of the Army)

Which then leads me to start thinking of what I want to do when I get back home...the Incline, running Cheyenne Canyon with Maureen, running the Garden 10 miler next year with Becca and Christine, resuming violin lessons, take a photography class at the art center, triathlons, new mountain bike, a dog (?), remodel my kitchen, landscape... of course, some of these activities will have to wait until after I get a job.

7 more months...

1 comment:

ria+3 said...

you know, this facination of yours with running up mountains must stem from the fact that you come from a flat state! I took a look at the "incline" yeah, that's a nice way of saying "running up a big a** mountain"! Me, I'd be looking forward to relaxing in a hot bath…
Be well, cousin! :-)