Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Home! I'm Home! I'm Home!

So... yeah, its 4 am and I can't sleep.

*sigh*

But, I'm sitting on my couch in my living room. There's about 3 inches of snow outside and I can't wait for the sun to come up so I can see the mountains! I'm just so happy to be home!

I left Kuwait on Jan 7 and landed in the US on Jan 7 - after a day and a half at Ft. Benning, I was on a nonstop flight from Atlanta to Colorado Springs! I have the best sister and the best friends EVER - waiting for me at the airport to give me a HUGE HUG.

For my Ohio friends, I plan to be in Dayton the first week of Feb... so let me know if you'll be around so we can get together.

Thanks everyone who kept up with me by reading this little blog. I had fun maintaining it and might continue blogging... I'll let you know :)

6 comments:

Liz V. said...

welcome home :)

ria+3 said...

We have a huge hug waiting for you in NY, too! I am so happy that you are home safe. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it home from Iraq. You will be missed Bugman

Rebecca said...

WAHOO!! We're so glad you're back safe and sound and can't wait to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hooaah! Welcome home! Hope to see you at church this Sunday!

LeviK said...

It's just not the same! I'm glad you made it back safe. Take care Ma'am.